Mental Health Resources
National Suicide Prevention HotlineTalk to a counselor at a Lifeline crisis center near you 800-999-9999
The Depression Helpline National Institute of Mental Health Information Line800-421-4211
Patient Advocacy Groups
Professional Associations Relating to Mental Health
Downloadable Paper Tools for Consumers and Clinicians
Downloadable Paper Tools for Clinician Use
CCI has assembled a list of member recommended books on a variety of subjects related to Collaborative Care.
You can search for the books on your own or Click on a book title below to link to Amazon.com for more detailed descriptions, synopses, reviews, and prices, or click on the author's name to search Amazon.com for books by that author.
Basic Communication, Concepts and Skills
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In by Roger Fisher, William L. Ury and Bruce Patton
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Your Medical Mind: How to Decide What Is Right for You by Jerome Groopman MD and Pamela Hartzband MD
- How Doctors Think by Jerome E. Groopman
- The Innovator's Prescription: A Disruptive Solution for Health Care by Clayton M. Christensen, Jerome H. Grossman M.D. and Jason Hwang M.D.
- Success is a Journey: 7 Steps to Achieving Success in the Business of Life by Jeffrey J. Mayer
- Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- I Am Not Sick, I Don't Need Help! How to Help Someone with Mental Illness Accept Treatment. 10th Anniversary Edition. by Xavier Amador